Saturday 17 March 2012

Expressing your emotions

Ok, I am definitely the worst person to be writing a blog about this because I find it hard to interact with everybody, even myself. I swear, real words never come out of my mouth and expressing a full sentence is the most difficult thing. However, this is a blog about being able to convey your emotions to someone, more love as opposed to hate.

If you are afraid to do it, you don't feel that emotion. You want to say it, but you are scared of rejection? I honestly believe this is a terrible excuse. If you like or love someone, you will know and you will tell them regardless of any excuses, especially, if this excuse is rejection or fear. It's invalid. (Any other reasons can be too!)

It doesn't even matter if you're shy, socially awkward, a little on the "I never do this" side, you can do it if you feel it. You don't have to plan it out beforehand, it should be natural. Love is the most natural thing, it's probably the purest form of hope.

Well, sorry for this, it's self-motivating and I was inspired by someone not having the courage to do this. Even I, extremely shy and awkward, am able to say that I like someone. Ok... maybe it was out of anger... after I didn't like them. Not the best example but you can do it, believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment