Monday 12 March 2012

It's definitely random. I overheard someone say "she's always there", it pretty much means I'm a stalker, right? Ah, it did make me sad, seriously sad. I literally had no words and all respect that I had for that person had faded away in that moment. I couldn't believe it, neither did I believe that people were capable of switching, well I didn't know their entire opinion of me but I'm sure I'm not a creep. Well, not too creepy, being socially awkward is not creepy, just speak to me! Dearest!

Besides from this, I am ashamed of some of my friends. For quite some time, my friendship group has split apart, although I didn't know the reason, I was sure everything was still fine. Sure, I wasn't considered my whole ethnicity but I can take that, it's the fact that this started because some of my friends don't like one of my friends. Yes, this is entirely possible, it happens all the time but the fact that they're so nice, it kills me. Subtle mean comments were just jokes to me, never did I know they were serious... It's terrible to know this and although it's not my situation to involve myself, I want to ask. It's the fact that this person doesn't even know the reason, she thinks everything is fine and this one fact makes it harder to look at them the same way. Please, tell them, don't just pretend to like them.

My final sad note would be breaking it to you that I cannot swallow a tablet, a sweet, a tic tac. I am hopeless. How can I take the malaria tablets? Dearest, I started crying. Enough of me, I shall go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment