Thursday 23 February 2012

Just found a love for my birthday!

N'aw, it's my birthday today. I have the cutest friends and it shocks me that I have never realised until now. Sure, I started the day with the usual waking up early to exercise for 30 minutes at school until the lessons begin. N'aw, I'm just too happy, I've been smiling at everyone I see. I was literally bombarded with gifts - I nearly fell off the bus, dear oh dear.

Yet, it's not about the gifts. I was told several times that my friends must love me because of them but I truly love them for putting up with my stupidness and slowness. It's been several years and I will never forget them - not one of them. ♥

You see, my emotions are pretty much happy. This is a time when I am truly happy with no fear or regret but happiness. It's not just my friends, it's even the random people that will smile at you or comment "Happy Birthday" as well that make me zealous. You begin to see the light, not in a bad way but I feel free.

N'aw, that's enough from me. Aw, I feel so lovey now, but embrace your friends and family and random strangers. Be kind and like or at least try to feel enthusiastic about your birthday. You're never going to remain young forever so live now! A bit too corny but it's true!

N'aw, toodles from me dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment