Monday 13 February 2012

Fake?

Is it being fake if you don't show your entire personality to everyone? I question that. Someone told me that I was fake for not revealing my personality to everyone but I don't understand. Isn't being fake defined as "a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham."? This is not related to the simple unfolding of someone's personality because it IS true so I did find it quite offensive. Although I can understand that the slow revealing can be deceiving as someone may believe that this is your entire personality but I don't quite understand anymore.
It might be because I feel uncomfortable with people - all kinds of people, whether it's strangers or friends so I only show the playful side to friends and the shy side to strangers. Isn't this what everyone does? Is this really being fake? *sigh*

Maybe I should just move on and focus on everything else in life, well my life right now. It's not really important to listen to someone else's opinion of yourself and feel down. Yes, there are bad aspects to myself but also good parts as well. I guess that's what makes me smile in the end, heh. I've got to love myself, listen to myself and obviously, live for myself. - (It makes me wonder if you could  live for someone else at one stage of your life; a child, a lover, a family member?)

Well, I decided to update a year later (a very bad blogger here) but I hope I've touched someone's heart with some of my old blogs, right? Aha, I do make myself laugh.

Toodles for now dearies.

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment