Friday 19 August 2011

Day 6 - Small ideas

I have had the chance to post today! I am satisfied with the smallest of things, for example, an ant crawling along the floor. Obviously, I haven't had much adventure in my life but I'd like to think that it is being observant in this huge world. Once big things are discovered, not many people take the chance to per say, glaze at the stars or watch the clouds float by. Well, not everyone thinks this as our minds work differently, and they have probably seen a lot more of the world then I have; It's nice to think this way with my simple mind when experiences shall come later in life. Hopefully...

I don't really have much time to blog today, however, I would be pleased to expand on this simpleton idea. I guess thinking everything is insignificant just shows that it is more important as it adds up to your life. This is not a lecture or speech that I force upon you but really a small thought, apart of a larger (hopefully) mind that hopes to inspire people, even one person. I bid you goodbye for now!

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment