Monday 15 August 2011

Day 2 - Disjointed mind

Ah, I have come back again and I have pretty much nothing to report. My day consisted of working out for half an hour, washing my thinning hair (damn) and reading some fiction *cough* fanfiction... Just the normal routine, apart from the fact that I didn't have to cook today.

Fasting has been tough today. After the workout, I would grab a 2 litre bottle of water but that isn't going to happen for another 15 days which is quite sad since that feeling after working out is thirst. Besides from that, I am seriously unfit this year which was rather obvious as I have time to browse the Internet for interesting things.

Thought of the day - All babies are open, right? Well, that thought is pretty much ambiguous because no one really knows what the baby thinks but they are able to focus on their needs due to their reactions and responses such as: laughter, cries and silence. Silence can tell a lot about a person which is extremely powerful, I'd like to believe that this is far more interesting than the noise that is created as it can be peaceful or eerie. It seems to be able to destroy the barrier of opposites as it appeals to both ends of the spectrum.

Ah, yet again, I went off on one and can't sustain my thoughts from one subject to another as I get passionate about one thing and link it to another. *sigh* When will I learn? However, I'm only young once so I might as well drain all the thoughts I have now and compare them to say, a year's time? That would be interesting to see whether or not I am still the same impetuous person with scattered thoughts.

That's it from me, bye for now!

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment