Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 4 - Cute children!

A child of the age of 6 just told me that I was adorable. That is cute, hearing that from a child, I think that's the best compliment that I have ever received. It may be odd but I appreciate a child's opinion especially when they are super cute themselves, heh.

Although I get highly irritated when something goes wrong, I can't help but admire children. I probably won't work with them but their presence brings me joy, aw.  This is probably just me as I am being extremely nostalgic: remembering not remembering, laughing unconsciously and being able to play all the time. The reflection of childhood is pretty much nostalgic to many people, maybe even everyone so the attitude towards children may be lighter, fluffy and in awe? This isn't entirely the case as there has been cases of child abuse, abandoned children and infant mortality so their lives are sometimes short lived.

The main message of this is observing all the people around you, especially children as they are one, the future and two, guaranteed to make you smile, even if this doesn't apply to every child. V_V My pretentious face, as you would like to know.

Anyways, bye for now!

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment