Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 1 - "Newbie" in town

The actually intention of this blogging was just to keep my mind of things, be able to express myself through words as they are always powerful as well as keep track of my own thoughts. There are absolutely no expectations to whether or not someone will stubble upon this blog in particular and be in awe by my thoughts; However, that would be quite nice.

Cutting to the chase, day 1 - "Newbie" in town. My life hasn't been the most interesting to say the most, but yes, it is the summer holidays. Obviously, this would hint that I am a student which is precisely true although not an old one. I'd like to say mid-teens, a half way line which isn't going to last very long. *sigh*

Despite this, truthfully, I must admit that aren't progressing too well. To say the least, I haven't done anything productive that I think would help me later on and this is extremely terrible. Yes, writing about it is just as useless as making something happen but the one thing everyone struggles with is finding that starting point. Sure, I could blame it on not being confident enough to help the community, possibly land a job or maybe even fasting - that's no excuse! Personally, it really is a shy thing but I should really start somewhere and this is what I need to do in the future, and now - the present. I just wanted to state that my feelings towards how my summer has been going so far in terms of feelings.

On the other hand, the things I have done were quite fun: going to Brighton, writing a Government Grant letter (for my trip to South Africa, the organisation - Operation Wallecea) and just hanging out with the family especially my baby sister, hehe. Wait, I have forgotten, my art homework has become less of a head ache. *phew*

I guess this is a lot of background information to my thoughts, not any specific details of me as an individual e.g. appearance, hobbies or family but hey, it's just a matter of time. Besides, I've never really thought much about appearance and this makes me wonder if blind people are ultimately some of the most genuine people around. I mean, it's taking their lack of sight in a good way, they don't judge entirely on the look of someone so they have to base their opinions on the way someone is on the inside, therefore having a reliable judgement. Unfortunately, I haven't actually met a blind person but I hope to in order to have an insight on their view on life and people.

Well, this is quite a big start to the blogs so I hope to continue this for a long time as I tend to lose interest rather quick... ^^; Also, my writing tends to go off the point so I apologise if this confuses you in any way! Bye!

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment